Sunday, September 18, 2011

KINDLE and SIGNING

Hey everyone!  I received word from my publisher that LAND RUN will be on Kindle in 6 to 7 weeks (finally)!  So when people ask you can give them an ETA.  The novel available on NOOK if they have one of those.  And of course the paperback is at AMAZON and where ever books are sold.  Personally, I like a book in the hand since I stare at a computer screen so much.

Thanks to the folks at the Coffeehound Bookshop and Its-A-Grind Coffeehouse in Raleigh.  Had a lot of fun at both events.  I got an invite to return to Its-A-Grind.  May be since I had the whole clan with me and kept the hot chocolate coming. :-)

Also making progress on next novel set in Ukraine.  A friend from Kiev sent me this.  Now the new novel is a thriller but with depth of character and landscape as you found in Land Run.  There is some humor as with Land Run.  But maybe not this funny.  A friend from Kiev shared this with me today (link below).  Enjoy!  And have a great weekend!

Click Below:
SERIOUS MEN

No comments:

Post a Comment